Home Page Special
Rooms Local Area
How to Find Us
Chowle Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast,
Telephone: 01367 241688
Faringdon is easily accessible from the M40 and M4.
Oxford is about 15 miles. Swindon is about 10 miles.
The nearest station is Swindon with regular services running to
and from London and Swansea (operated by First
By road from the M40:
- From the M40 turn off at junction 9, onto the A34.
- Turn off at the Botley slip road and at the roundabout join the A420
heading for Swindon.
- Follow the A420 for 12 miles when you will arrive at Faringdon. carry
straight on along the By-Pass, straight over the 2 roundabouts, past Faringdon Golf Course
on the right.
- Our entrance is just past Faringdon Business Park on
the right, there are two flag poles and a Chowle Farmhouse B&B sign, illuminated at night, on the
- Please Note, we are not in the
village of Great Coxwell.
By road from the M4:
- From the M4 turn off at junction 15, A419 heading for Cirencester.
- Take the exit sign posted to Oxford A420 .
- Follow the A420 for 9 miles to the Watchfield Roundabout by the McDonalds.
- Continue along the A420 for another mile.
- Mind the speed camera!
- If you are using GPS you may be directed to the disused
Plough Inn on the right hand side, carry on another 200 yards!
- You will see Chowle Farmhouse set back on the left hand side with
two flag poles and the Chowle Farmhouse B&B sign, illuminated at night, at the roadside.
- Please Note, we are not in the village of Great Coxwell.
you for visiting our website, we look forward to welcoming you to Chowle.
Farmhouse B & B, Faringdon, Oxfordshire, SN7 7SR
©2013, DMC, all rights reserved | Tel: 01367 241688 |